Sultan Qaboos University, the leading public university in the Sultanate of Oman, announces a vacancy in Language, Applied Linguistics, or TEFL with the following specifications:
Date of appointment:
- Ph.D in Language, Applied Linguistics or TEFL from a recognized university (western universities are preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years of extensive teaching experience in the area of English language at a tertiary level.
- Relevant research and publication experience in the relevant specialization
January, 31st, 2021
Dr. Khalsa Al Aghbari
Head of Department of English Language and Literature at Sultan Qaboos University
Contribute to teaching (undergraduate and postgraduate program), academic supervision,
research, administration works, and community services.
- Tax-free salary
- Free furnished accommodation.
- Electricity and water allowance.
- Contracts are renewable by mutual agreement.
- Contracts service gratuity.
- Child education for 2 children
- Annual paid leave with return air tickets for the employee, his wife and three children under the age of eighteen.
- Free medical treatment in government hospitals.