Literature - 18th-to-20th-Century British Literature - General Linguistics English Applied Linguistics
Applicants should fulfil the following requirements:
1. The above mentioned qualifications should be obtained from USA, UK, or any English spoking country.
2. All degrees and certificates should be verified by the ministry of higher education in Kuwait; they also need equivalency from the same ministry.
3. The majors of all degrees (Bachelor, Master, and PhD) should be in the same field.
4. Appropriate teaching experience is required in the relevant major.
5. Must have published research papers.
6. Must be able to work as a full time faculty member.
Please send the following documents via email:
Full CV including information about the research papers.
Copies of transcripts of the Bachelor, Masters, and PhD degrees.
Copy of a valid passport.
Priority of hiring will be given to Kuwaiti nationals.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
All requested documents must be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org within one month of publishing this advertisement.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.