Teach undergraduate language courses in French, Italian and/or Spanish.
Academic Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Deliver seated language instruction to undergraduate students.
- Use the UBLearns learning management system to create, deliver, and manage course content, monitor participation and assess performance among learners.
- Use publishers’ homework management systems for assignments and assessments.
- Evaluate and grade student class work, assignments, papers and/or quizzes/exams, providing effective and prompt feedback to guide student learning and success.
- Engage in the classroom, reply to emails within 24 hours, and hold campus office hours in accordance with departmental policy.
UB is an AA/EOE and welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Master’s degree in French, Italian or Spanish, with previous teaching experience. Extensive specialized teaching experience may be substituted for degree.
PhD in French, Italian or Spanish.
Contact’s Name Judy Edmister
Contact’s Title Assistant to the Chair
Contact’s Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact’s Phone 716-645-2215