Sias is interviewing for 10 qualified Business background teachers. Masters Degree or 4+ years of business experience preferred. Higher salary for higher degrees. See full list of openings here:
Require an MA Degree:
- English composition
- Cross-culture Communication (1-semester SIE course where teacher switches to Oral English second semester)
- GLE and UNIV (introduction to US College Level Courses)
- Math Teacher to teach calculus and statistics to international students.
- Business school and International School teaching these classes:
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Management Accounting
- International Settlements
- Business Negotiation and Skills
- Theory and Practice of Custom
- Strategic Management for Enterprises
- Futures Trading
- Corporate Governance
- Environmental Economics
- International logistics
- International Business Negotiation
- Currency Banking
DEADLINE: Apply by April 1st. If you apply before March 1st you will be considered for our first round of hiring offers. http://www.academicsinasia.com/apply-now/
- Masters degree or higher preferred.
- Teaching experience preferred (if you have less than 2-years teaching experience you will need a TEFL certificate).
- TEFL certificate or similar certificates preferred.
- We give preference to those with marketplace experience in the topic taught as well as international experience, have a history of being a role-model to students, and are patient and flexible when cultural differences create tension or strain.
- Airfare to China
- Return Airfare – with completed one year contract
- Medical Care Allowance
- Accident Insurance
- Private Apartment: www.academicsinasia.com/foreign-faculty-housing
- Internet and Utilities Paid
- Three Free Western Meals Per Day: www.academicsinasia.com/food
- Free Weekend Trips: www.academicsinasia.com/culture-trips
- Paid Winter Holiday (7-8 weeks of paid holiday during Winter term)
- Paid Summer Holiday for those who sign a 3-year contract
- Free Chinese Night School Lessons and Scholarships for full-time language study (mornings)
- Student Loan Deferment Advice
- Starting salaries range from 5000 – 6500 RMB ($750-$900) a month depending on degree attained and other factors, with annual raises. (In 10 months, our faculty often save $3000-$4000 USD). Use this tool to estimate your savings: www.academicsinasia.com/how-much-could-i-save
We have 130 Foreign faculty teachers and 11 Foreign Administrators and 50 dependents (children and non-working spouses). 22 Families, 10 couples without children and about 70 single teachers. 80% of foreign community are Americans and the rest are Canadian, Filipino, Indian, Jamaican, Hong Kong, Russian, Japanese, Mexican, Korean and German. See pictures: www.academicsinasia.com/employment/
About Sias University: Sias International University (Sias) birthed from the vision of Christian entrepreneur, Shawn Chen, to create an "East Meets West" experience. Sias is the first American-owned university in Central China and employs 130 foreign faculty, the most of any school in China, with with 50 dependent spouses and children. The average teacher stays for 4 years and 25-30% turnover creates 30-40 openings per year. Yearly we have openings for 15-20 Oral English teachers, 15-20 Business Teachers and 3-4 Elementary school teachers.
About Academics In Asia: AcademicsInAsia.com (AIA) is the recruiting branch of Sias. AIA’s goal is to provide the best orientation and cultural experience for foreign teachers to benefit both the teacher and the students. This includes new teacher orientation
http://www.academicsinasia.com/sias-university-new-teacher-orientation-recommendation/ at Sias. Learn more at www.academicsinasia.com and our partner school openings at www.jobs.academicsinasia.com.